In this infographic you will learn how to speed up, revive and clean up your Windows PC. You won't have to take your computer to a fancy computer wizard and shell out big bucks or give up your first born son. All you have to is sit down for an afternoon or evening and follow the steps in this infographic and look around your house for a couple of household objects to clean out some dust and you should be good.
- First we need to actually clean out the dust and grime.
- Then you just need to get everything up to date in your computer.
- Now it's time to get rid of unwanted applications and big files that you don't use anymore.
- Go ahead and start reclaiming some space on your hard drive with the tools that Windows supplies: Disk Cleanup and Disk Defragmenter
- Organize your files.
- Now that everything is tidy, back it up.